We live in a world that is constantly changing and expanding. Ideas evolve and spread quickly today, particularly when it comes to technological developments. It’s important to remember that in property, as in all aspects of life, past periods are not necessarily the same as the time ahead of you. So developing new ideas is essential for getting – and staying – ahead.
How can you successfully invest in property when, broadly speaking, supply now outweighs demand in Australia? In ‘The Future of Property Investing in Australia’, property expert Sam Saggers explores the rapidly changing Australian property market and explains how property investors can capitalise on emerging trends. The book is packed with insights and trends also applicable to the New Zealand market. An ideal resource for forward thinking Kiwi investors and Kiwis looking to extend their investments across the Tasman.
Whether you are buying real estate for the first time or the fortieth time, and whether you are just starting out in life or nearing retirement, this book will change the way you look at real estate. With a sensible and easy-to-follow approach, Sam Saggers gives you a proven path for your property investment journey. This is your ultimate guide to cracking the code for what type of property makes a great investment and what properties you should avoid. You will learn:
• About Australia’s property plan.
• Globalisations impact on Australian real estate.
• How to avoid buying in the wrong areas of our cities.
• Ways to spot and purchase a bargain property
• Impacts of the dawn of great property design
• How to maintain your lifestyle in retirement
• Where to buy real estate for fast profits
• How to hold real estate over the long term
• Leverage technological disruption to create positive cash flow investments
• Why the knowledge economy is changing real estate forever.
This book is an invaluable resource for anyone wanting to become a successful property investor. Sam will give you the ability to buy real estate profitably and without fear.
Head over to our Facebook page to learn how you could win your very own hard copy of the book!